Please refer to CBI member PwC's 20th Global CEO Survey's China Report.
A full summary can be accessed below.
- Nearly 60% of China’s executives saw investment opportunities emanating from the ‘Belt and Road’ Initiative
- 33% of senior business executives from Mainland China and Hong Kong are “very confident” about their company’s prospects for revenue growth over the next 12 months
- Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong are considered most attractive to organisation’s overall growth prospects over the next 12 months
- “Uncertain economic growth” tops the list of threats this year
- Chinese companies are leading the world in the application of various technologies by adopting and prioritising digitisation
For a full report :