The 5th CBBC China Business Conference (London)
The UK’s leading China-Britain business conference will open its doors at the end of March. Run by the China-Britain Business Council (CBBC), the 5th CBBC China Business Conference will be held as the country's attention is firmly fixed on international trade as the Brexit trigger date approaches. The event will attract 500 Chinese and British delegates to the QEII Centre in Broad Sanctuary on 28 March 2017 to debate the key business issues affecting UK companies in 2017.
Themes at the full-day event include:
- Entering the China Market: a practical workshop for first time entrants
- Building Britain: prospects for capital flows from China - to what extent can Chinese capital fill the UK’s infrastructure gap?
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation as a driver of the UK-China Partnership
- Healthy China: delivering integrated care following the recent healthcare mission to China in December 2016
- The changing taste of China: digital and innovation as the new drivers for food and drink sales
- British brands: winning China’s curious new consumers as the Chinese economic growth rate exceeds 6%
Find out more at: www.chinabusinessconference.org
China-Britain Business Council
T +44 (0)20 7802 2015
M +44 (0)7960 125 980