CBI member DLA Piper has prepared a summary regarding the UK Bribery Act from a roundtable discussion in Washington, D.C. with the Director of Public Prosecution (DPP) for England and Wales.
Issues discussed at the roundtable included the following:
• Roles of the DPP and the UK Serious Fraud Office (SFO)
• Facilitating Payments
• Meals and Business Hospitality
• Defense to Failure to Prevent Bribery
• Franchisor/Franchisee Liability
• DPP and SFO's attitude to future prosecution
Please click here to read the full summary by DLA Piper.