[Image courtesy of www.europeanchamber.com.cn]
Late last week The European Union Chamber of Commerce in China (EUCCC) released its European Business in China Position Paper 2012/2013.
The Position Paper intends to provide an overview of the current conditions in various sectors in China as well as detailed and constructive recommendations.
The 13th edition of the Position Paper was prepared through a six-month consultative process with hundreds of companies and includes 41 separate Working Group and Forum papers and eight city-specific papers covering Beijing, Chengdu, Chongqing, Nanjing, Pearl River Delta, Shanghai, Shenyang, and Tianjin).
Sectors covered include:
• Agriculture, food, and beverages
• Auto components
• Banking and securities
• Carbon market
• Consumer finance and non-banking financial institutions
• Healthcare equipment
• Information and communication technology
• Information security industry
• Maritime transport
• Non-ferrous metals
• Petrochemicals, chemicals, and refining
• Private equity and strategic mergers & acquisitions
• Renewable energy
• Smart grid
Please click here to access the Executive Summary of the Position Paper and here for the full publication.